Gaelscoil Lios na nÓg, Oakley Road, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
This is where Pádraig Pearse set up St Enda's in 1908- one of the first bilingual schools in the country - at the height of the first Gaelic Renaissance. It is one of Ranelaghmost historical houses and where an amazing community of artists and activists lived and worked
Griffin Plastering used a Traditional Lime Harling finish on the outside of to Gaelscoil Lios na nÓg. The Traditional Harling finish had to match the same finish that was originally on the building.