Irish Stock Exchange, Dublin 2
Client: Irish Stock Exchange
Main Contractor: Duggan Brothers
Architect: Henry J. Lyons Architects
Conservation Architect: Slattrey Architects
Griffin Plastering were appointed to repair and restore all the Traditional Lime Plastering, Lath and Plaster, Cornicing to match existing and Decorative Plasterwork in the two Historic Buildings, the Armoury facing onto Dame Street built in 1808 and Anglesea buildings facing onto Temple Bar built which has been home to the Exchange since 1878.